Nirma University Admission to M.Tech. Programmes

Applications are invited for admission to the following Full Time programs:

Chemical Engineering: (a) Environmental Process Design (b) Chemical Process and Plant Design

Civil Engineering: (a) Computer Aided Structural Analysis & Design
(b) Geomatics

Electrical Engineering: (a) Power Electronics, Machines & Drives
(b) Electrical Power Systems

Electronics & Communication Engineering: (a) VLSI Design (b) Communication Engineering

Instrumentation & Control Engineering: (a) Control and Automation

Computer Science & Engineering: (a) Computer Science & Engineering (b) Information and Communication Technology

Mechanical Engineering: (a) CAD / CAM (b) Thermal Engineering (c) Design Engineering (d) Computer Integrated Manufacturing

A student seeking admission to any Programme must fulfill the following criteria:

He should have passed the qualifying examination of Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks (or equivalent cumulative grade point index), OR

He should have passed any other qualifying degree / diploma examination considered as equivalent by Nirma University (with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CPI).

Candidates who have appeared for the final semester qualifying examination may also apply. The results of such applicants have to be submitted to Member Secretary, PG-ENGG. immediately on declaration of result, which should be on or before 30 days of commencement of semester. Failing to do so the admission is liable to be cancelled. However such candidate has to produce a certificate from the head of the Institute certifying that he / she has already appeared for exam.

For sponsored category the applicants must have at least 2 years of experience in the related field after passing qualifying examination on the last date of submission of application. He / She should produce certificate from the sponsoring organization in the Proforma provided in the application form along with experience certificate, last pay certificate and provident fund slip.

View the original article here


Post a Comment